As the longest-standing architecture firm in San Diego, not a week passes by where you don’t see one of Architects Mosher Drew’s buildings. Landmark projects, such as the Coronado Bridge, NBC Tower in downtown San Diego, Marriott Coronado Island Resort, Jenny Craig Pavilion at the University of San Diego, the Love Library at San Diego State University, the Panda Exhibit at the San Diego Zoo, and Cathedral Catholic High School contribute to the architectural landscape of San Diego.
The firm was formed in 1946 by Robert Mosher, who was joined by Roy Drew in 1948, and later Bill Watson and Bill Ferguson. Architects Mosher Drew Watson Ferguson developed outstanding clienteles in Civic, Higher Education, K-12, Hospitality, and Federal projects.
In 2012 the firm changed its name back to Architects Mosher Drew to honor the original founders. Today, the firm operates out of a simgle office in Point Loma under the guidance of Principals Bill Magnuson, Ben Meza, Paul Lorhan, Ed Holakiewicz, and Senior Associate Eric Soldau. Our talented, passionate, and creative staff share their commitment to quality design and enthusiasm for providing the best projects for our clients.
Many of our client relationships span decades, and 60+ years of vision and design leadership have allowed us to specialize in a wide variety of projects.